*Local Prefered *

Position: : iOS Native App Developer

Location: Ann Arbor/Michigan

Duration: 6 Months Contract

Requirements: USC/GC/H1B

Phone + In Person

Phone + Skype

Immediate Start.

*iOS Native App Developer **-* *Ann Arbor/Michigan*

Note:- If you can find a Local candidate with this experience – I will push
your candidate to the front of the list

They need to have excellent communication skills so please only submit
folks with at least 5 years or more of US work experience.

And at least 4 years of iOS Development experience

Experience with Cross-functional capabilities across platforms.

Must have some Native App experience (Please explain your candidates Native
App experience in the submittal) Objective C, Cocoa.

Experienced developing and architecting applications, and working in an
Agile team environment.

This individual should drive the architecture of our e-commerce ordering
applications, applying best practices, and unit testing

Looking for someone with eCommerce experience is a BIG plus.

Thanks,

Kuldeep Yadav {KD}
Technical recruiter
Net2Source Inc.
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com* <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>
Gtalk&Yahoo::  kd.intime

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

Fax: (201) 685.8135
Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302
Website: www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified