Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

Position: * SAP *SME (Subject Matter Expert) SuccessFactors

*Location : Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

Interview Mode: Phone Hire

* Job Description / Requirement*

·         For one of our clients based in Seattle we are looking for a
strong SME (Subject Matter Expert) in SuccessFactors Succession Planning
module.

·         Skillset - *SuccessFactors Succession planning/Management
Consultant* - should have completed atleast 2 implementations in this area
as an individual contributor and lead, strong hands-on experience in
SuccessFactors Succession and career development.

·         Understanding of data migration/integration strategy, integration
of succession with other modules.

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions