Hi,

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and share your
updated profile ASAP at *ma...@gocoolinc.com
<ma...@gocoolinc.com> /hr.savl...@gmail.com <hr.savl...@gmail.com>*

*Position : Sr. Informatica / ETL Developer*

*Duration : 12 Months *

*Location : NY- WA-DC*

Interview : Phone & face to face:

Total 8+yrs of IT Exp

Minimum of 5 years of experience in ETL development in Business
Intelligence/Data Integration projects.

5+ years of experience working with Informatica, Teradata, Oracle, SQL
Server, etc.

3+ years of experience working with Unix Shell Scripts

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

Don't Send OPT Consultants we are not accepting OPT's for any role's

*Savleen Sharma*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Direct- +1-2098132056*

*hr.savl...@gmail.com/ma...@gocoolinc.com