Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for this
need. If interested, please send me your updated profile  to
vic...@visionisys.com and reach me at *972-427-1845*

*Role: Business system analyst*

*Location: Pittsburgh,* *PA*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Client: Cognizant*

Only GC/US Citizens

*Here is the JD:*

6+  years  of experience working with Information Technology solutions and
experience in business process analysis

Very strong experience in SQL Server SQL / .NET C#.

Good experience in technical background in database SQL

Must have strong abstract thinking and problem solving skills.

Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, interpersonal, and
leadership skills

Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value

Ability to provide significant interaction with Client Business and
technical employees at all levels

Ability to effectively understand the business need and act as a liaison
between the business users and the technical team

Proven experience in business process analysis, and experience in Business
Support activities

General technical understanding and SQL query skills are needed.

Energy experience is preferred.

Thanks and regards

*Victor*
Visionisys Inc,
PH : 972-427-1845
EMAIl : vic...@visionisys.com || http://www.visionisys.com
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.