Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing well,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, Please find
the job details below and let me know your interest for the same-

*Role: Actimize Lead*

*Location: Brooklyn, NY *

*Duration: Long Term*

Competency area: Actimize Trade Surveillance Developer

Job Description - The resource with overall 7+ years of experience in
capital markets with strong communication and analytical skills.

The resource should:

·         Have experience of developing custom trade surveillance models of
at least  24months.

·         Have at least implemented 2 out of the box ETS 5 models.

·         Have experience of integration of TC4 models with ETS5.

·         Have exposure to data integration required from custom and OOB
Trade surveillance models

·         Functional understanding of Fixed Income, SWAPS Surveillance is a
plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions