Greetings,

My name is *Robbi* *Prasanth *and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at* Vuesol
Technologies Inc*. Our records show that you are an experienced IT
professional with experience relevant to one of our current opening. Please
go through below job description and let me know your interest.

*Job Title:                    Android Developer*

*Location:                    Plano, TX*

*Duration:                    **long term contract*

*Interview Type:          Skype with Coding*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

•               6-8 years of years of mobile native Application Development
using Android SDK for phone and tablet devices

•               Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and the
Android Studio.

•               Demonstrates strong experience/knowledge of the Android SDK

•               Good understanding of software development practices

•               Experience working in an agile environment

•               Extensive UI Design experience

•               Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android
platforms

•               Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns

•               Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management
system

•               Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON, XML and
SOAP Apis

•               Multi threading, Exception Handling ,Java object creation,
Collections

•               Services and content provider

•               Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript would be
considered a plus

*Best Regards,*

*Robbi Prasanth | Sr. IT Recruiter |** Vuesol Technologies INC*
4625 Alexander Dr | Suite 245 | Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct: 678.257.1130

Email: robb...@vuesol.com | www.vuesol.com