*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* <sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>
*srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com
<srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: Sr. WebSphere Administrator w/ FileNetLocation: Nashville, TN (30%
Remote)Duration: 12-18+ Months*

*I have the following long-term (12-18+ month) contract opportunity. This
position is partial remote and they are looking for someone who is heavy
WebSphere with some FileNet experience.*
*Job Description*:

Client is looking for a Sr. WebSphere Administrator with proven experience
installing, configuring and tuning WebSphere application servers from
scratch.  Any experience installing, configuring, or supporting IBM FileNet
P8 is highly preferred. I don’t need someone with expertise in FileNet, but
must have hands on experience.  Experience with patches, object stores and
workflow needed.  Experience with IBM Content Navigator for Filenet is a
plus. Client is mainly on UNIX.

Regards,
Srinivas