*MongoDB/Open Source BI Reports Developer in Co*

Hello!

I have a 12 month project in Colorado. Please review the details below and
let me know if you have anyone available for this project.

To help us reach out to your candidate in a timely manner, please be sure
to include your candidate's contact details and rate with their resume.

MongoDB/Open Source BI Reports Developer

 Colorado
12 Months (plus extensions)
$80/Hr (Corp-to-Corp) All Inclusive
Start Date: 5/2/2016

Senior Technical Developer with proven experience designing and developing
Open Source BI/Reporting solutions around MongoDB. Must have hands-on
working knowledge of JSON and various ETL tools and processes.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 832-476-0504

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]