Greetings ,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an Urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details to* kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com
<kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Sr. .NET Developer with Full-Stack*

*Location: Dallas, TX (Locals only)*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Required*

•             Someone that is a strong full stack developer in the .NET
platform (MVC, WCF, WebAPI, C#)

•             Someone that has a good understanding of Entity Framework

•             Someone who understands modern web applications. They would
have used technologies such as AngularJS, Knockout, JQuery, etc…

•             Someone who has a deep understanding of JavaScript.

•             Someone who has a relatively strong experience working with
SQL Server. I don’t need a DBA but I do need someone who understands how to
properly utilize SQL

*Nice To Have*

•             Experience with responsive design utilizing CSS frameworks
such as BootStrap

•             Experience with NoSQL products, especially ElasticSearch

This person would need to be pretty strong on the technology front and have
a good personality and communication skills to work with the existing
team.  Just to help out with the search, I’ll point out some of the things
that we have

struggled with in the past

•             I find that people put technologies such as AngularJS or
Entity Framework on their resume when their team worked with the
technology. However, when digging into it, we find that they have little or
no working experience with it.

•             I find that many people believe that they are experts in
JavaScript but don’t use it correctly or have only used it to validate form
input on web forms. Please have them talk through examples of how they have
used it.

                You should be able to tell quickly if they start stumbling
or the explanation is too simplistic.

•             I can’t stress enough the importance of communication and
problem solving skills. They need to impress me on the phone screen.

*Position Summary:*

The Senior Developer is responsible for assisting in the selection,
development, deployment and support of new and existing applications to
meet the current and future needs of the business.

*Responsibilities:*

Qualified individual will develop and maintain Payroll and HR solutions.

Software development skills will be applied to design, execute, assess,
troubleshoot, and maintain software programs throughout the project life
cycle.

Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation
of new software programs and applications.

Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications
according to specifications.

Individual will consistently write, translate, and code software programs
and applications according to specifications while ensuring the quality of
their work.

Assist development manager in any regular communication with internal
customers, as appropriate, to ensure the delivery of high quality systems.

Stay up to date on competing and complementary technologies

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training, and a minimum five (5)
years of related work experience.

Proven experience developing high performing and scalable applications
supporting company growth.

Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems.

Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to have
agility to manage / change priorities.

Knowledge of latest Microsoft technologies, design patterns, unit testing,
refactoring, Agile, Test Driven Development, ORM and UI Frameworks (i.e.
Bootstrap, MVC Razor etc), SOA standards, Workflow Frameworks, W3C
protocols, etc.

Expertise in .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server 2012, WCF Web Services, ASP.NET
MVC 4+.

Proven understanding of benefits of the various design methodologies and
object oriented environments.

Experience with system design, development, and deployment using SDLC and
project management methodologies.

Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.

Experience with Microsoft Service Bus is a plus.

Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, especially
conveying complex information in an understandable manner.

Regards,

kumar