Greetings,

My name is Ron and I'm working with HMG America LLC. We are a global
staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering
industry-specific solutions to our fortune  clients and worldwide
corporations.

*The person needs to be able to interact with business users and gather
requirements and also act as the Lead/Developer.*

*Position : Android Developer*
*Location : Kansas City, MO*
*Duration : 5-6+ months *

*Must-have skills:*

Custom User Interface Development-Views, Layouts, Activities, Fragments,
Menus, Custom Views, Action Bar, List views, Adapters.
Multithreading, Async Tasks Implementation
Android Services
Local Storage - Sqlite, Shared Preferences
Consuming REST Web Services, HTTP Requests
XML/JSON Parsing
Good knowledge in OOAD, Design Patterns, n-tier architecture
Fair knowledge in RDBMS, SQL queries.

*Good-to-have skills:*

JUnit testing framework
SAP MBO Development- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3, 3.0, Mobile Business Objects
development, maintenance and deployment
SAP MBO - Android Integration

*Tools:*

Eclipse ADT, Android SDK, Android Studio
Version Control - Git, TFS (Good to have)
SAP Mobile Workspace
SAP MBO Toolkit
SQL Server/Teradata (Good to have)

Thanks & Regards