Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Saidulu from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly reach me  |
Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/  Gmail:
saidulu....@gmail.com/404-424-4131

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a QA Manager.

Position: QA Manager
Interview: phone + F2F/Skype
Duration: 6 Months

Submission Deadline: Monday, May 9th at 5pm EST

MUST HAVE:

 Experience working in State Government in one or more of the following
types of agencies:

o Medicaid

o CHIP

o DHR business area

o Healthcare

o WIC

 Understanding of commonly-used software development concepts, practices,
and procedures

 Experience with testing methodologies and techniques

 10+ years software development experience including:

o Automated testing

o Software quality assurance

 3+ years of experience managing a software development team

 Strong experience with C#, Java, JavaScript, or other web front-end
technologies

 Strong customer service orientation with a proactive approach and
sensitivity towards

consistently improving service for the business

 Ability to lead, motivate and develop high performance team managing
multiple priorities under

tight deadlines

 Superior written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills

 Decision making and problem solving based on goal and results orientation

 Proven leadership skills and a positive, can-do demeanor with willingness
to “dig in” and

participate in getting the work done

 Ability to communicate and negotiate with peers, Directors, and
Executives within the company

to set clear expectations and realistic goals

 Process driven with proven ability to plan and execute multiple
concurrent assignments

 Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle

 Process knowledge and experience with Agile software projects

 Experience documentign code developed by analyst

 Bachelor’s degree or higher

--
Thanks & Regards,
Saidulu Nayakapu | Araucaria Enterprises

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipients of
this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender by return email, and delete this and all copies of this
message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure,
use, distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is
prohibited aand may be unlawful

Can I have below details from consultant for client submission

Full Name :
Phone no :
Email :
Current location (City and State):
last 4 digit of SSN :
Availability :
Visa status , expiry date :
Month & Year of entering US :
Education details , University & year of passing :
DOB:
Total experience:
Total US Experience:
Available for F2F(yes/no):