Hi All,

Please send me your consultants resumes to
*zain.k...@panzersolutions.com <zain.k...@panzersolutions.com> *

Title:   Salesforce Developer/ Tester
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: 3 months Plus
Max Bill Rate: $45.00hr on Corp to Corp

Candidates would help to support the enhancement backlog and discretionary
project work for Allstate until August-end.    We are open to a functional
or technical resource to support the existing development team.

Role would be identifying of specs relative to the enhancement items,
design/implementation of the solution in Clients’ SFDC instance – either
functional design and testing OR technical design and development/unit
test.

Requirements Support, Design, Development, Unit Test, Test and Deployment
support of application enhancements.
Level 3 Helpdesk analysis, resolution of problems.
Resolution and testing of defects.

We have a lead here and has become a SME on the instance, he would provide
guidance and support to the developer/tester for on boarding and ongoing
success.

Thanks
Zain Khan
zain.k...@panzesolutions.com