Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an Urgent requirement with our direct clients, please go through
the job details and let us know if you are interested, do send us your
updated resume and contact details

*kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com <kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com>*

*Title :Solution Architect JDE Manufacturing*

*Location :Stratford, CT*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Visa-copy And Passport Number Mandatory for Submission*

*Job Description *

*Skills*

*Ability to Deal with Senior Management, walk through the Business Solutions

Implementation Experience of *PDM / SFC / Planning / Inventory Solutions* for
Large Multi national Companies

*Ability to Design End to End Solution for the Business

*Extensive knowledge of *JDE* across versions

*Handle Change Management with Senior Manufacturing Team members while
conducting workshops on the Business Solution

*Having experience of Designing Template for Large Global corporations
having operations across the globe

*Involved in new challenges exploring the Enterprise Solutions industry
with a highly competitive and reputed organization.

*Excellent problem-solving and communication skills and is a team player.

Regards ,

kumar