Hi Partner

Hope you are doing great,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, Please find
the job details below and let me know your interest for the same-

*VISA AND PHOTO ID MANDATE *

*Role: Business Analyst(Healthcare)*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Duration: 6 months*

*LOCALS PREFERRED*

*Job Description:*

·         8 Years of experience as business analyst.

·         Practical experience in gathering client requirements, mapping
processes, conducting hypotheses based analysis, creating business cases,
evaluating and presenting solutions

·         Ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts
to all audiences

·         Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment,
and manage multiple task assignments in a cross-cultural team supporting
different time zones Mandatory Skills

·         Strong Healthcare experience

·         Strong working experience in the Pharmacy Domain of Healthcare

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Should be able to work independently with minimal hand holding.

Regards,

Akash Sinha

Phone: +1 (904) 240-4726 |

E-mail:akash.si...@nlbservices.com <vibhu.bhas...@nlbservices.com> |Web: