Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

kumarkevingloa...@gmail.com

I have the below given opportunity with one of my client in *Lebanon NJ*,
Please share your consultant's resume with expected rate and visa status..

Let me know the best time to reach you or call me at the below given number

*Job Title:        IDMS DBA*

*Location:        Lebanon NJ*

*Duration:        Long term*

*Required skills:*

   - Client is looking for a IDMS DBA on Mainframe.

Regards ,
Kumar