Greetings,

My name is Ron and I'm working with HMG America LLC. We are a global
staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering
industry-specific solutions to our fortune  clients and worldwide
corporations.

*Location – SFO, CA*

*Minimun exp - 8+ Years*

*Duration - 6 Months Plus*

Cisco Network Engineer with VMAX 10

Cisco Systems Engineer who can also manage VMAX 10 storage system.

2.       DevOps Engineer with Atlassian tool

DevOps  with Atlassian tool set and process experience including
troubleshooting and triage.

3.       Linux Admin with Puppet Experience

Thanks & Regards

Ron
HMG America LLC

Ph: +1 (732) 645 1718