Hi,

Hope you are doing good!

I am  Saidulu from Araucaria Enterprises LLC. You can directly reach me  |
Email:saidulu.nayak...@araucariatechnologies.com/  Gmail:
saidulu....@gmail.com/404-424-4131

Here is our client requirement. Please Let me know if you are
available/interested in this position. Kindly respond to this requirement
with your updated profile and contact details.

Note : If your are interested in this position, please update your resume
to highlight the skills according to the Job description
We have a requirement for a UX/UI Developers.

We have an urgent requirement with our  for UX/UI Developers

Position: UX/UI Developers
Duration: 12 months
Location: Tumwater, WA

Experience Required

·         Designing, building, modifying and implementing user interfaces
for complex web applications
·         Knowledge of N‐tier system architectures
·         Experience with web services
·         Deep understanding of web‐enabled application design concepts and
principles, website development, and software change management
·         Universal Windows Platform experience

·         Experience working collaboratively within a team using Agile and
Scrum framework

Required Skills
•         Microsoft ASP.NET

•         XML

•         OOP

•         Web Forms

•         TFS

•         HTML

•         CSS

•         Creating or modifying CSS3, jQuery, and client-side frameworks

•         Strong understanding of 508 compliance standards

​Thanks,