*Job title: Middleware Analyst Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview: Phone and F2F Location: Atlanta, GA *

Here is the job description below. They have to have experience with
Dynatrace.
Responsibilities:
 ·         Provide technical expertise configuring and deploying
Internet/Intranet/Extranet, remote access and Identity Management solutions
·        Participate on, and provide input to, project teams in proper
deployment, configuration, and usage of portal, Identity Management, and
other web based products and utilities.
·        Candidates must have good troubleshooting skills and may own small
to medium projects
·        Demonstrate the ability to creatively manage the middleware
infrastructure for both in-house and off the shelf applications with custom
software and scripts.
·        Analyzes monitoring results to produce and implement
recommendations for improving performance and operational efficiency of
middleware components.
·        Works with developers on issues related to middleware
infrastructure design and architecture, including clustering and
scalability, and assists with proof of concept testing.
·        Works with peers, within and beyond the team, to define and
characterize complex technology or process problems and develop & implement
new solutions.
·        As needed, assists with the development of white papers,
proposals, deliverables, and other documentation.
·        Participate on 24/7 x 365 on-call rotation
 Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
•        Project management skills required – ability to prioritize tasks,
meet deadlines and document work.
•        Very strong troubleshooting & analytical skills and must have an
architectural mindset.
•        Strong communication skills – verbal & written.
•        Strong interpersonal skills with willingness to work in a team
environment.
•        Excellent Customer Focus with the ability to communicate clearly
to a variety of customers (technical and non-technical).
•        Detail oriented
•        Highly motivated
 Required Qualifications:
•        Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
•        At least 3 years of experience with the following:
o   Windows 2008 and 2012
o   Middleware platforms such as IIS and Tomcat
o   Application monitoring tools(APM) -  Compuware Dyantrace or similar
o   Active Directory/LDAP
o   PowerShell
o   Internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, FTP) as it pertains to routing,
load balancers and firewalls
o   Domain name IP address relationship via web server/DNS server
configuration
•        Experience developing project plans and work breakdown structures
•        Able to participate in a 24/7 x 365 on-call rotation
 Preferred Qualifications:
•        Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Information
Systems or related technical degree
•        ASP.Net, C#,
•        SSL certificates in Windows environment
•        SDLC and/or other systems development methodologies
•        Experience with relational databases
•        Knowledge of Federation  Services ( SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID
Connect)
•        Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
•        Knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Manager(FIM) Synchronization
Engine
•        Knowledge of Reverse Proxies (Juniper SSL VPN)
•        Knowledge of DMZ’s, Internet Firewall’s, DNS, Internet Routing and
Ethernet Networks
•        Knowledge of web traffic load Balancers
•        Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 - 2013
•        Knowledge of Cloud  hosting experience.

·         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering

Thanks,

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}
Sr. Recruiter - Lead
Net2Source Inc.
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com* <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>
Gtalk&Yahoo::  kd.intime

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

Fax: (201) 221 8131

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .