Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. After accessing your online resume, I believe
you may have the qualifications and experience I am looking for to fulfill
their position. Please revert me beck with your most recent resume along with
contact details and Rate expectation.

Role                    : ASP .Net C# Developer

Duration              : 15 (months)

Location              : Austin TX

***Local Candidates Only***

Job Description :

This position works on the Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services
(CMBHS) system to develop, design, test, implement and maintain a statewide
electronic behavioral health record and data system. Designs new and enhance
existing C# and ASP.Net screens using Visual Studio. Maintains written
documentation
of programs and databases. Provide technical leadership for UI design and
development.

The solicited resource will design the new transactions, estimate work, review
code, write code, test code and ensure that defect free code is created and
migrated to testing and production environments in accordance with established
processes and procedures. This position will also ensure that written
documentation
and system specifications contain all needed information for development
activities
prior to beginning development work.

The MHI .NET Programmer shall perform activities that include, but are not
limited to, the following:

1. Design new and enhance existing C# and ASP.Net screens using Visual Studio
2013.
2. Maintain written documentation of programs and databases.
3. Improve integration with existing products and service lines.
4. Other reasonable services as necessary to ensure that the tasks listed above
can be successfully performed.
5. Report activity status to the Project Manager and/or Technical Manager.

• Other duties as assigned.
• Eight (8) or more years of experience as a C# and .NET programmer.

Requirements

Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience in developing Web application and data exchange services using
Microsoft
.Net Framework, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle, XML, WCF/Web Services, Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA), Java Script, JQuery, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

8

Experience with UI design using Visual Studio 2013

8

Experience with .Net development using enterprise level architecture

6

Experience with XML, EDI, HL7, and HIPAA transactions

2

Experience with UML, Use Cases, Asset Management Tool (TFS)

8

Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and automated testing

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years

Skills/Experience

6

Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical
levels

6

Knowledge of Incremental Development Methodologies

6

Experience working with Government agencies

6

Knowledge of industry best practices and standards

6

Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions

6

Ability to work independently and in a team environment

2

Knowledge of EIR Accessibility technical specifications (i.e. US Section 508
and WCAG2.0)

Thanks,

Arjun Shah

arjun.s...@savvytech.us