*START ASAP*

*MUST BE LOCAL OR RELOCATE.*

*Work Location: Portland, OR*

*8-10 Months Contract*

*Experience in automotive industry a plus (Caterpillar, Ford, GM, Tractor
Supply, to name a few……)*

*Job Description *

Client is seeking a functional APO-SPP Resource to support and enhance
their recent implementation of SAP SPP.

(*SPP* is one of the part of *APO* which is responsible to provide planning
(with hierarchy levels of locations - BOD) capabilities specific to service
parts, and transparency throughout the supply chain, right from the moment
demand occurs through to the delivery of the product)

Service Parts Planning (SPP)

*Required Duties: *

Perform configuration, modification, development and integration tasks in
the support of SAP SCM-APO/ SPP

Integration work with SAP ECC SD and MM modules.

*Required Experience: *

•             Strong knowledge of SAP APO/SCM technologies .

•             Integration experience with SAP ECC .

•             Knowledge of SAP SPP is a plus.

*Job Summary     *

Client is seeking a functional APO-SPP Resource to support and enhance
their recent implementation of SAP SPP. This consultant will be responsible
for supporting their current SPP landscape, as well as provide development
and testing for the client’s aquisition of another site that they will also
put on their current SPP landscape. *This will be an 8-10 month contract
opportunity in Oregon with all of the work being performed onsite for a 5
day work week.*

*Required Duties:*

Perform configuration, modification, development and integration tasks in
the support of SAP SCM-APO/ SPP.

Integration work with SAP ECC SD and MM modules.

*Desired Skills      *

•             SAP, APP, SPP, SD, MM

•             Internal Job Description

•             Functional APO/SPP Resource

•             Must know APO - SPP is a major plus

•             Need a resource On-Site

•             Inclusive Expenses

Thanks,

*P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more*

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

*Direct ::2014792783*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 4**52**|*

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com

*Microsoft Gold Certified Partner **|** Cisco Certified Premier Partner **|**
Oracle Gold Partner** | **IBM Business Partner** | **ISO 9001:2008
Certified Company** | **NASSCOM Certified Company **| **E-Verified*

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

*We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .*