Hello,

This is an *Immediate need*… Please rush the best suited profiles to me at
the earliest.

Location:             Norfolk, VA

Title:                      Facets Admin

Duration:             6 months +

Type:                     Contract .

Job Description:

·         Experience in FACETS/McKesson Support and Maintenance.

·         3+ years’ experience in Facets Batches and installation/
configuration.

·         Facets Security, Optum, McKesson Claim Check application support
knowledge is added advantage

·         Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server databases

·         Understanding of systems development life-cycle and change
management

·         Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve production/development
support issues for the Web, Application, and Batch servers

--

Thanks and Regards,

*PAUL*

Marketing Manager

*Global Systems LLC* | IT Consulting |Staffing | BPO

*Office:* 214-390-7324 | *Fax:* 214- 975-1222 |

*Email:* p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>, *Web:*
www.globalsyst.com

*Skype id* - paul75038 | *Yahoo IM* - paul_75038 |

*Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*