Hello,
Please share resume to a...@svsintegration.com

*Title: Bigdata Spark Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months *

*Interview: **Phone screen and on- site*

*Start Date: ASAP*

·         1-2 years of SPARK Streaming experience with Scala, Python and
Java  in real time production exp.

·         Total IT around 4yrs to 8yrs is good enough. We don’t need
Architects, just need smart coders

·         Develop and maintain our Big Data pipeline that transfers and
processes several terabytes of data using Apache Spark, Python, Apache
Kafka, Hive & Impala.

·         Design and build reports and dashboards using Tableau or other
reporting tools

·         Perform adhoc data analysis, data processing, data visualization
using SQL and other scripts

·         Work directly with product stake holders at the company to help
them solve their most difficult problems.

*Required Skills:*

·         Excellent Programming skills using Python, Scala, Perl, Shell,
etc.

·         Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL technologies.

·         Experience with Production Hadoop ecosystem.

·         Proficiency with relational databases and SQL.

·         Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools.

·         Well versed in software development principles and processes,
including: analysis, design, and continuous delivery.

·         Good communication skills that can deal with diverse types of
people from Data Science, Marketing, Finance, Product Management and QA
groups.