please reply  to  *m...@cloudsoft-inc.com <m...@cloudsoft-inc.com>*

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good,

please find the attached resume and find the below Requirement and please
keep this resumes .

Please add me your distribution list

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike*
*Cloud Soft Inc.,*
*5490 MCGINNIS VILLAGE PLACE, ALPHARETTA, GA 30005*
*m...@cloudsoft-inc.com <m...@cloudsoft-inc.com>*
*Cell: 6786083335| Fax: **470-809-0997* <470-809-0997>