Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Job Category: Sr. Automation Tester*

*Phone and Inperson*

*USC/GC Only*

*Location: Woodlawn, MD *

extensive hands-on test automation development using HP Tools like QTP/UFT,
ALM, VB Scripting and SQL. This position requires complete focus on
development and maintenance of test automation scripts using the existing
framework and script. He/She might work on hands on test automation on
multiple projects and support other automation engineers as required.

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *

·         Design, develop, and maintain complex test automation scripts
with tight deadlines

·         Work on multiple projects simultaneously

·         Develop complex functions, and utilities

·         Work closely with the architect to develop a robust testing
solution for Agile and continuous Integration environments.

·         Help improve the existing framework or provide innovative ideas
for improvement

*EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED: *

·         Minimum 11 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree

·         7-8 years of experience in test automation using HP tools (HP
QTP, UFT, ALM) and different frameworks

·         5-6 years of developing functions, utilities, and writing complex
automation VB scripts using API  (ALM , UFT, Adobe, XML, File Systems,
integrations with third party tools)

·         7-10 years of developing complex SQL’s for automation of
extensive database testing

·         2-3 years Developing and Implementing automation frameworks

·         2-3 years of Expertise in implementation, upgrading and
customizing the HP automation tools suite ALM, UFT.

·         1-2 years of selenium test automation implementations with TDD
and or BDD environments.

·         2-3 years of test automation in Agile and Continuous Integration
environment

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me*