Send me 2 good profile

Hi
I would Like to submit your candidature for this position. Could you please
tell me, How comfortable you are with this position.

Role : Tibco Developer/ Admin
Location : Mountain view CA
Long term Contract

Job Description :

1. Good knowledge of TIBCO BW, EMS, Administrator
2.  Implement the solution in TIBCO BW. This includes Development, unit
testing, integration testing etc.
3.  Good knowledge of SOA concepts, WSDL, schemas, REST services
4. Plugin - FTP/SFTP, Oracle EBS, REST & JSON, Salesforce,  ADB adapter
5.  Good Knowledge on XSLT, XPath, XML, XSD, WSDL, HTTP, SS

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com | Contact number 213-259-8253
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com