Dear    Mohsin

Hope you are doing good!

We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.

*Job Title:* *Oracle Database Administrator*
*Location: Wilmington, DE*
*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

*Interview : F2F*

*NEED ONLY LOCAL *

*Job Description*

   - Responsible for basic run the engine task, Complex installation,
   upgrades and license verifications, Plan complex upgrades Fault detection
   operation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and support of Database Platform
   infrastructure.

*Key Accountabilities: *

   - (Ideally 4-10 points, or headings with sub-points. Quantify where
   possible e.g. cost/income budget, no of subordinates, likely no of
   yrs/months to complete longest task. Could note key external/internal
   lateral relationships)
   Administers database environment and manages performance to ensure
   sustained achievement of results
   - Ensure that Clients database systems meet business capacity,
   availability, and performance requirements
   - Apply process and architectural improvements to continually improve
   the availability, capacity, and performance of Clients database systems
   - Develop partnerships with business and technology colleagues as well
   as external vendors
   - Communicate appropriately and efficiently with management, customers,
   and vendors
   - Sustain a team-oriented, fast-paced and innovative environment
   - Manage the installation, patching, and upgrades to Clients database
   systems.
   - Responsible for operational monitoring including system space and
   resource utilization, security monitoring, and performance tuning.
   - Responsible for analysis and capacity management for the data backup
   and recovery environment including Business Continuity planning.
   - 24x7 on call production support
   - Software support and administration of system applications bundled
   with the respective Operating System.
   - Provide root cause analysis of production issues, investigation &
   implementation of security initiatives
   - Compliance with all company security policies and procedures

*Control Objective *

   - Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to my role
   through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated to me.
   Where responsible for risks and controls ensure that these are appropriate
   and fit for purpose.

*Measures: *

   - All mandatory training completed to deadline and understood within
   given timescales.
   - Where applicable, all key risks identified, tracked, logged and
   managed as per the Risk Framework procedures
   - Where applicable, all key controls to have identified owners, with
   audit trail of regular review and maintenance together with supporting
   records.
   - Where applicable, all risk events (incidents) or control failures to
   be escalated, investigated, reported and fixed at root cause to prevent
   reoccurrence

*Person Specification *

   - (Personal attributes essential to performing role: e.g. skills,
   competencies, expertise, knowledge, experience.  Note: experience not to be
   time-bound)
   - Minimum 5 + years of *Oracle Database Administration *experience along
   with software installation, upgrades and maintenance.
   - Experience and proficiency with backup and recovery procedures
   - Experience with database high availability
   - Experience with *Oracle RAC, RMAN and Dataguard *
   - Experience with *SQL Server, Hadoop and/or MongoDB *
   - Familiarity with *banking requirements* for IT preferred
   - Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic
   environment
   - Ability to display strong sense of urgency
   - Strong project management and process engineering skills
   - Proactively engaged and address incident prior to impact
   - Complete change tasks by following change management process
   - Implement code deployments and releases
   - Perform technical *PVT*
   - Perform troubleshooting and escalation of production impacting issues

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at  (732) 318-3819 even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you.

*Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature*

*Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:*
*Preferred email ID:*
*Day/ Evening phone numbers:*
*Current Location:                                       *
*Work Authorization:*
*Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:*
*Hourly Rate:*
*Earliest possible start date: *
*Two Professional References:*

Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on
candidates who are extended offers of employment.

Thanks & Regards

AHMED

*Exatech, Inc.*

#4758 Forest Ridge Dr,