you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2176*

*Position: Windows Server AdminLocation: Newark, NJDuration: 6-12 monthsJob

*Essential Skills*

• Graduate in Engineering or Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience.

• A strong administrative skill on windows Server 2008 and 2012 is a
mandatory.

• System Administrator with one or more of the following designations:
VCAP5, VCDX, VCAP6, VCIX6, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCA for XenApp 6.5, CCAA for
XenApp 6.5.

• 5+ years of strong technical IT infrastructure / systems experience,
including but not limited to: Microsoft Windows Group Policy, NTFS, DNS,
DHCP, and LAN administration.

• Advanced knowledge & experience working with Windows client, server, and
networking technologies such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Server 2008R2,
Active Directory 2003/2008 and Exchange 2003/2010, Citrix XenApp 6.5.

• Advanced experience in managing these Windows Server technologies to
include System Center (SCCM, SCOM), etc. on Citrix and VMWare and the
optimization of these platforms.

• Experience with SAN storage technologies and integration with Citrix and
VMWare.

• Experience with configuring Layer 2 and 3 switches to support a
virtualized environment and maximizing network performance.

• Advanced knowledge of systems administration, optimization, and industry
best practices.

• VMware System Administrator supports the installation, configuration, and
administration of VMware vSphere in a VMware vSphere ESXi environment.

*Thanks & Regards Priyanka Bhattacharjee Technical Recruiter *
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2176
Fax : 609 799 5746
Email:*priyank...@nityo.com <priyank...@nityo.com>*
www.nityo.com