you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: Citrix Admin Location: Chicago, IL Duration: 12+ months Job
Description*

1. Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003/2008,
Active Directory, Vmware.

2. Excellent Troubleshooting Skills on windows and Vmware Operating System,
hardware

3. Experience in Architecture/Design of Windows and Virtual Server
Infrastructure

4. Good in Capacity Management.

5. Excellent skills in Scripting, Automation of Installation (imaging).

6. Experience in Migration/Upgrade of Window and Vmware infrastructure

7. Good troubleshooting knowledge on Active Directory, DNS, GPO, DHCP ,
Event Logs, File and Print Server, Server Load Balancer

8. Experience in Datacenter Operations, Managing security permissions,
Backups and restoration.

9. Excellent listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently
in English

10. Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 supports.

11. Hands on experience in Patch management life cycle.

12. Co-ordination with multiple stake holders / Third party Vendors for
break-fix.

13. Support virtualization of Windows and Linux Servers using VMWare ESX,
Xen, KVM or other similar hypervisor technology

14. Knowledge on IBM Cloud Orchestrator to support Private Cloud

15. Configure and maintain High Availability (HA) Servers and Hypervisors
to support virtual Servers and virtual machines;

16. Experience in time sync setup

17. Responsible for identification and mitigation of risks and
vulnerabilities

18. Prepare disaster recovery (DR) plan and demonstrate successful
functioning of DR

19. Must be able to -

• Lead the participate in outage calls

• Create the Standard Operating Procedure and update the knowledge database
documentation whenever required

• Participate in daily/ weekly/ monthly/ customer / internal meetings and
provide activities report.

• Follow Compliance and Regulation policy of TCS and Customer

• Understand the SLA and ensure the SLAs are met as per the TCS agreement
with customer

• Keep the Inventory up to date for global locations

• Work with offshore team and ensure deliverables are delivered on time

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*

Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172

Fax : 609 799 5746