you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

*Position: Mainframe COBOL Consultant with CICS Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 14+Months*

*Essential Skills:*

• Develop high-level logical and physical design based Customer middleware
architecture and functional requirements

• Based on high-level design, provide updated middleware implementation
proposal with cost and schedule estimates for Customer’s review and
approval

• Implement middleware infrastructure level configurations per
Customer-authorized Change Orders
• Establish and maintain infrastructure level configuration and system
parameters in a consistent manner across like environments
• Perform middleware installation, upgrade, patching and refresh
• Implement all middleware system-level Changes (e.g., initialization
parameters)
• Maintain consistent middleware parameters and system settings across all
like instances
• Implement and administer appropriate middleware management Tools across
all middleware instances Years of Experience
• 8+ Years of experience in CICS & MQ on z/OS Technical requirements
• Strong knowledge of CICS, CICSplex and SMP/E
• Experience working with: Cobol / Assembler, VSAM, JCL, CA-Top Secret /
RACF, CA-Intertest, IPCS, CICS Performance Analyzer, SAS, IBM Utilities and
DB2, diagnostic tools such as Omegamon/CICS and Mainview for CICS
• Proficiency in the maintenance of IBM CICS software
• Skilled at troubleshooting problems in a CICS environment.
• Strong dump analysis skills using IPCS
• Expertise with all aspects of MQ including installation, operations,
coding user exits, security, MQI, performance tuning, CA / Sysview
• COBOL, C and REXX programming skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*

Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172