*Hi       *
* Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.   *

*Position               :               Agile Coach
Location               :               Wilmington, DE *

*Duration              :               6-12 Months  *

*Interview            :               Phone / Skype*

* Job Description*

·         Agile Coach:  Consumer & Community Banking

·         We are looking to hire a self-motivated & passionate *Agile Coach
and Evangelist*.  You will help teach, facilitate, collaborate & mentor all
our software development teams, as they embark on a multi-year agile
transformation effort.  You will be dedicated to a single location, tasked
with enhancing the agile maturity of teams across the entirety of the CCB
Line of Business.

·         We are looking for an individual who can engage ‘hands on’ with
the software development teams, coaching technical practices as well as the
ceremonies and techniques required by the development teams in an Agile /
Scrum software development organization.

·         Mentoring of our Scrum Masters is essential, to ensure a stable
support network for the technical and product owner organizations is
present outside of any agile coaching engagements.

·         This coach will mentor teams towards along our CCB Agile Maturity
Model, understanding where the teams are currently and plotting a path
along their agile journey.

*Job Responsibilities / Requirement*

·         Be a very experienced ScrumMaster (3+ years) (Certified Scrum
Master preferred)

·         Have experience as a ScrumMaster with several team start-ups,
successes and failures

·         Have mentored others to become a ScrumMaster

·         Appreciate the depths of agile practices and principles and can
help teams appreciate them

·         Have experience with organizational design, organizational
impediments, and has become a coach to managers and other outsiders in the
course of addressing them

·         Help management at all levels of the organization to understand
the benefits of working agile

·         Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict
management, mediation, theatre, and more, to help the team become a
high-performance team

·         Experience with JIRA Agile/Greenhopper

·         Experience in software development will be an advantage

*Regards , *

*Kailash Negi*

*VSG Business Solutions*

*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*