2 positions

*6 Months +  Downtown  *

*Must be local to attend face to face interviews.*

*Phone interview first , then onsite.*

*Healthcare Clinical trials **Industry - Metadata*

*Senior Database Engineer*

Purpose:

• Senior Database Engineers will help build a scalable, timely, and highly
available data platform to power clinical trials.

• Engineers who have built innovative data solutions and have the curiosity
to try new technologies and explore new paradigms.

• Fascinated with the problem of deriving deep, meaningful, surprising, and
actionable information from large clinical data-sets and processing then in
a scalable and timely fashion with the coolest available technologies.

Main Duties:

• Develop and implement ETL and ELT processes

• Develop maintainable code that meets design specifications

• Close cooperation with Software Quality Assurance team throughout the
life cycle

• ETL and database performance tuning

• Design and optimize queries, write complex stored procedures and/or user
defined functions

• Support and maintain data and database systems to ensure service levels

• Team with Product and Technical managers to align strategic direction

• Processing of structured and semi-structured data

*Skills/Requirements:**  Pentaho is their ETL but they will take other
ETL’s*

• SQL Expert

• Production experience with one or more leading databases including
Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer, Postgres or DB2

• ETL experience with at least one leading tool such as Pentaho, SSIS,
Informatica or AB Initio in a large scale production environment

• Dealt with the challenges of large relational datasets, including load
performance, query performance, archiving, etc.

• Experience with relational database design/modeling using tools

• Linux and windows command line expertise

• Scripting expertise, such as bash or Powershell scripts

Pluses:

• AWS Cloud Services, including S3 and EC2

• AWS RDS, Aurora exposure an additional plus

• Columnar databases such as Redshift or Impala

• Hadoop, Pig and Hive jobs

• Message Stream Processing, such as Kafka/Kinesis to Spark/Storm

• NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB or MongoDB

• Experience with Clinical Trials and/or healthcare software system

• Programming experience with a popular language such as Java, C#, Python
or Ruby

Experience:

• Requires a MS/PHD in computer science or related field; or a BS in
computer science or related field; or equivalent years of experience

• Requires a minimum of 5 years relevant experience

*Thanks,*

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .