-Client is seeking a Oracle Pl/SQL Developer.

Roles and Responsibilities:
Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming
to satisfy business requirements. Proficient in application development
skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple
design techniques. This position should typically be used for an advanced
or lead level resource.

Additional Skills:
* 7+ years experience with full development lifecycle from inception
through implementation.
* 5+ year experience in Oracle, PLSQL
* 3+ experience in Unix shell scripting
* Ability to lead technical resources is a plus
* experience in Java/J2EE is a plus

Respond back to this email with an updated Word version of your resume and
the best phone number I can reach you at.

Also, if you know anyone who can fill this role, we have a fantastic
referral bonus.

I look forward to working with you and have a great day!

*With Warm Regards*

*PAWAN,*

*RACEDOG Technologies,*

*Office: +1 216-647-0176*