*Job Title:                             PeopleSoft Technical Developer*

*Location:                             New York, NY 10003*

*Initial Contract:                6 months*

*Requires face to face interview*

*PLERASE FOCUS THE HIGHLIGHTED PART…*

*Assignment Details:*

We are looking for an experienced *PeopleSoft Technical Developer for 3-6
months* to work on modifying existing PeopleSoft HCM implementation to
accommodate a new company. The candidate will also be involved in
implementation of PeopleSoft Recruitment module and its integration with
other systems.

*Here are the assignment details:*

·         Candidate would be required to perform analysis of business and
system requirements and system design for the development and configuration

·         Candidate would have to design, build, unit test and deploy
changes *to PeopleSoft HCM* application based on functional specs

·         Candidate would have to work with other Developers and
Business/Functional users

·         Candidate will have maintained technical and standard
documentation for program development activity in a timely and high quality
manner

*Skills & Requirements*

• Minimum of *8+ years of experience* in PeopleSoft Developer / Support
Analyst role.

• Candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience of technical
development with *PeopleSoft People Tools (People Code, Application engine,
Component Interface, Integration Broker Web services, AWE)*

• Candidate should have more than just production support, should have
hands-on knowledge to develop interfaces or enhancements from scratch.

• Should have strong background of working on *PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM modules*
(HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Recruitment)

• Should have strong *SQL skills and SQR* development skills

• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in related field is required

• Excellent oral and written communication skills

• Candidate should have strong problem solving skills and ability to work
in multiple assignments with multiple demands, with changing priorities,
and deadlines

*Thanks,*

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .