*Hi,*

*Please check the JD and let me know if you have any candidates available. *

*Role         :*
*BSA/QA Location : Boston, MA*

*Duration : 6+ months   *

*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*

1.            Must have a combination of BSA and QA skills – The breakdown
of work between BSA and QA will be 50/50.  If the candidate has more BSA
experience than QA, that will be fine.

2.            Must have strong SQL experience and be familiar with database
structures.  We are working with Oracle.

3.            Compliance experience (in the context of a buy side
investment management firm) will be a big + along with knowing Sentinel.

4.            QA automation experience is a + - most of the QA work will
start out as manual but we may eventually move towards automation.

5.            Candidate must have excellent written and verbal
communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*