Dear

Hope you are doing good!

* PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT  OPT'S*

We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.

*Position : Sr. power Builder.*

*Location : Austin TX*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*                Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

PowerBuilder 11.5 (Experience analyzing, diagnosing, coding, testing and
implementing)

8

Sybase 15x (Experience utilizing, analyzing, diagnosing/trouble-shooting
and resolving in the context of application development)

*             Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

EA Server 5.5 (Experience analyzing, diagnosing, configuring and resolving)

5

Perl (analyzing, coding, testing & implementing)

5

Tivoli

5

CVS/VSS