Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    Informatica  Developer*

*Location:             Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration:             Long Term*

*Job Requirements:*

Develop informatica mappings and workflows with source as oracle, sql
server databases and target as flat file.

Secondary task  is to monitor, trouble shoot and fix  realtime and batch
applications during warranty support

Good grasp over RDBMS concepts, Sql server and Oracle is a must.

Knoweldge of Data Transformation library is a plus.

Domain knowledge of Insurance,  Fixed and Variable annuity is desirable NOT
a must.

Person has to be extremely quick in debugging and troubleshooting
informatica jobs.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com