IOS developer

Location- Minneapolis, MN

Duration- 6 months

My client is is hiring exceptional candidates to join our team who have
solid experience in Android and/or iOS mobile development.  We are Looking
for top mobile candidates who want to become best in their field and work
in Minneapolis, MN.

*Responsibilities*

•        Build dynamic mobile applications in an Agile environment

•        Leading and mentoring of internal staff and external client teams

•        Implementing and developing best practices for clients as well as
Intertech

•        Cross-collaboration with team members for the purpose of staff and
client growth. We help each other grow along with our clients!

•        Living the Intertech brand through top quality results and great
client relationships

•        Assuring our  growth through delivery of projects, and training
and development of client staff

*Requirements*

•        3-5 years of solid mobile development experience

•        Experience developing mobile applications for iOS (Swift or
ObjectiveC) and / or Android

•        Experience having deployed developed apps to Google Play or Apple
App Store

•        Experience with hybrid tools\frameworks\API’s such as PhoneGap,
Xamarin, Ionic, Titanium, Appcelerator, jQuery Mobile, Dojo Mobile, Sencha
Touch, Cordova, etc.

•        Knowledge of REST services helpful

•        A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or science-related
field preferred

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*