Hi ,

I have an urgent opening on Position with my client. Let me know if you
have any of your consultants available. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

*Job Title              : UX Designer*

Duration              : 6+ Months

Location               : Naperville, IL

*Job Description:*

·         Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the
desired user experience: sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups
and prototypes

·         Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and translate
business and user requirements and technology constraints into simple yet
meaningful user-centered design solutions.

·         Define interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications

·         Develop and maintain wireframes, low-fidelity mockups and
specifications

·         Work with UI Designers and Developers as needed

·         Engage with product managers, peers in UX and development leads
to solve user and business goals using the principles of user-centered
design

·         Collaborate and discuss prototyping outcomes with fellow
designers, PMs, and developers to ensure high quality implementation of
your designs.

·         Articulate design rationale as a means to balance business goals,
technical feasibility and user needs

·         Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX
designers and researchers

·         Be passionate about your work and happy to present your designs
to stakeholders for review and feedback.

·         2+ years experience designing web/desktop applications.

·         Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles

·         Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop,
Illustrator, Balsamiq and Axure.

·         If you are a creative, curious and fun-seeking person interested
in working in a team of highly talented people, this could be the right
position for you!

Thank You,

Sreelatha *, *Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*