* Hi  FRIENDS *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*Sr. Systems Analyst - Open Systems Operations – multiple positions*

* Location: Highlands Ranch, CO / Austin, TX*

*Duration : 12 months.*

Visa’s Data Platform Operations is responsible for 24x7 Production Support
of over 200 ETL applications running 600 thousands batch processing in a
month with 10 thousands codes and 2.1 Million Business Rules. It maintains
a Data Warehouse of over 8 Petabytes of Data. The team also delivers over
500 research requests in a month.

- 24x7 on-call support as per roaster
- Monitor Processing
- Ensure timely execution/delivery/availability
- Detect and Resolve Problems
- Root Cause Analysis
- Permanently fix the problem
- Set audits and alerts to detect problem
- Facilitate maintenance activities
- Plan and executes changes as per instructions
- Run problem bridges
- Strictly adhere to the processes and guidelines
- Updates to knowledge repository
- Knowledge Transition from/to others
- Research/Analysis Work to answer questions
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Build Automation
- Performance Tuning
- Data Fixes