*C++ Developer*

*San Jose, CA*

*3-6 Months*

*Skype Hire*

Payflow gateway processes millions of online payments every day for tens of
thousands of internet merchants. As a staff software engineer on the team
you will be responsible for design, coding and testing of scalable,
multi-threaded server software. Payflow requires a strong C++, PL/SQL, Pro
C, VS2008/VS2013 candidate to fulfill the job.

*Job Description:*
We are looking for an exceptional staff software engineer to join the team
that is responsible for the real time transaction processing components in
the payflow. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven staff
engineer. If you really enjoy building high performance, high available and
highly scalable back end systems then this is the job for you.

*Responsibilities:*

• Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software
applications.
• Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered
application development, including business logic functionality and
database/component repository access.
• Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and
Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability,
realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and
principles.
• Be able to independently design, code and test complex features, as well
as lead small project teams
• Identify and make recommendations to reduce project risks.
• Share release management duties on feature rollouts, share on-call
responsibilities
• Ability to lead project involving cross vertical integration
• Ability to find and help fix performance, scalability, and other live
issues in a very time critical environment
• Ability to work well with team members to achieve end vision

*Required Skills:*

• 8+ years of experience in software development designing and implementing
scalable, fault tolerant components on the Windows platform.
• 6+ year experience in developing object oriented, database-driven
software in C++.
• Experience in java, REST Web Services is a plus
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Knowledge of Pro*C
• Knowledge of VS 2008, VS 2013
• Experience implementing and validating high performance, high
availability services.
• Experience with load and performance testing and optimization.
• Strong problem solving skills and a passion for debugging complex issues
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (Perl etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience supporting a high volume operations environment
• Experience as a development lead
• Excellent communication skills

*Desired Skills:*

• Familiarity with GIT, Continuous Integration systems (Hudson/Jenkins) &
Bug Tracking (Jira) tools
• Proficiency with XML/XSL, JSON frameworks
• Experience with using Agile/Scrum methodology for software development.
Familiarity with Rally tool

*Basic Qualifications:*

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of work experience developing back-end systems in C++
• Minimum 2 years of work experience developing back-end systems in PL/SQL,
Oracle, VS2008, VS2013

*Regards,*

P.S – We have a cool referral policy. Look at the bottom of the mail to
find out more

*Kuldeep Yadav  {KD}*
*Sr. Recruiter - Lead*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::**  kd.intime*

Direct ::2014792783

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 452|

*Fax: (201) 221 8131*

Address: 1 Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Net2source Inc."
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact *abhi...@net2source.com*
<abhi...@net2source.com> immediately if you have received this message in
error or if you do not wish to receive any further messages. Thank you.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

We Offer a Referral of upto $500 for any consultant that you refer us that
gets placed on a project via Net2Source .