*Hi,*

*Hope you are fine today.*
Please find the JD as below if you are comfortable send me your updated
Resume ASAP.

*Position : Oracle Apps DBA – Performance Tuning Expert*
*Location : Charlotte , NC*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Mandatory Skill :*

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

The candidate should have strong Apps DBA with EBS Performance tuning
expertise, very strong in doing proactive analysis on High I/O issues,
experience in OEM or other methodologies

*Experience Required*

: Experience in Oracle Apps DBA and Performance tuning. Should know
architecture and design the solution.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

Should be able to handle following independently :

Oracle Apps DBA

Performance Tuning

OEM and other methodologies

Lead the complete initiative for the entire DBA team and drive it for IR so
we need a senior profile with some project management skills as well for
this

*Generic Managerial Skills*

:

As the requirement needs extensive customer interaction following skills
would be required:

Excellent communication skill (verbal and writing)

Strong analytical ability

Excellent Organization and Planning capability

*Education *

:

Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree would be added advantage

*Best Regards,Amit Kumar Technical Recruiter - SYSMIND, LLC*