Hi friends

*PFB our priority position and help us with qualified profiles at the
earliest. Feel free to call me if you need clarification or any additional
details. *

*Microsoft Dynamics CRM*
*Number of positions - 2*

*Location - MN, CN*

*Duration - 12-18 Months*

*Interview mode - Skype*

*Note - The required just got opened today and they want someone to start
on the project from 11/21. *

*Must have 8-10+ years hands-on Microsoft Dynamics  design and development
experience *

·         *Should have strong knowledge on USD.*

·         *Well versed with the overall architecture of Dynamics CRM *

·         *Well versed with the overall Dynamics CRM  functionality *

·         *Experience of defining/creating solution architecture,
functional Design documentation for Dynamics CRM  projects*

·         *Must have lead the Business architect role for at least 4
Dynamics CRM large implementations*

·         *Expertise in design and hands-on development of web services to
integrate Dynamics CRM with other business applications.*

·         *Experience in designing custom reports/Dashboards with Dynamics
CRM *

·         *Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in
leasing with stakeholders independently*

·         *Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed
with objectives with little supervision*

·         *Flexibility for short travels*

[image: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

Regards
Ahmed
Exatech Inc