*Interview Type: Face to face*

Hi:

Hope you are doing well today!

This is in reference to your profile I got from our database. I wanted to
check your availability for an URGENT position we have.

*Please find below the detailed job description for your reference. *

*If you are interested please send me your updated resume along with your
expected hourly rate.*

*Asp.net Developer*

*Boise, ID*

*1+ Years*

*Client: Idaho Dept of Labor*

*Expected Deliverables*

The contractor(s) will work on-site, under the direction of the IDOL
project manager/team lead, and will code to the iUS coding standards as
part of the scrum team.  Design and code reviews will be used to ensure
work is of appropriate quality and quantity

*Specific Skills Required*

Excellent knowledge of and experience with:

-- C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, T-SQL, jQuery, MVC, Microsoft Testing tools,
Team Services, and Visual Studio.

Successful candidates will be experienced developers who have strong,
current skills in all of these Microsoft development technologies and the
ability to be productive using these tools immediately. Experience with
Idaho Unemployment Insurance system is preferred

*Amanpreet Singh Direct: 408 216 8035 Fax: 703-722-6628 Email: *
*asi...@elegantsolutions.us* <asi...@elegantsolutions.us>

* Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc We Participate in E-Verify An SBA
8(a), ISO 9001:2008 Company Prime on GSA Schedule 70, 8(a) STARS II, eFAST,
Seaport-e & many State/Local Contracts **http://www.elegantsolutions.us
<http://www.elegantsolutions.us/>*