Hi

Greetings from Quantum vision.com.

This is Mohammed*, *We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client.
Please go through the job description, If you are interested please send me
your updated resume along with the below skill matrix. I also request you
to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can
help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.

*Role           :    SR Java Developer *

*Locations :     * *Rockville , MD*

*Experience : 8+ years*

*Duration  :     Long Term*

*Interview : **Telephonic followed by detailed F2F is must. *

Please let me know if you are interested or know strong Java developer.
Someone with 8+ years of *real time* experience is required. One of the
toughest interview process but certainly rewarding and very long term.

The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement
web-based Java applications to support business requirements.

*Job Responsibilities:*

Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and
applications

Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis
efforts

Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement and
support a multi-tier origination Java solution Assure quality security and
compliance requirements are met for supported area

Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment Adapt to change quickly
and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required

8+ years’ experience required

Java/J2EE development experience Hands on experience in designing,
developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects
from end-to-end

Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC

Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with
experience with application servers and database servers

Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing
patterns quickly

*Please provide details:*

*Full Name                     *

*Contact Number  *

*Email:*

*Current Location with ZIP:*

*Visa Status:*

*Availability :*

*Willing to Relocate:*

*Rate /hr:*

*Skype ID*

*Availability for in person on your own expenses:*

*Best Time to call you:*

*Break Down: *

Ø  *Any Interviews in pipeline:   *

Ø  *Any Offers in hand:   *

Ø  *Total It Experience:   *

Ø  *Relevant Exp with Skills:  *

Ø  *Reason for change:  *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Siddiq*

*Email*: moham...@quantumvision.com

*Desk:* (301) 560-0556

          : (301) 560-0555
*Fax   :* (301) 637 – 3337

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CEA27D.9A5B27C0]

[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBB728.6931D740]

*2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Inc. 5000*

*America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies*

*Your Referrals are always appreciated with Great Referral Bonuses! You can
also visit our website, **www.quantumvision.com*
<http://www.quantumvision.com/> *. It will help you learn more about us.*

***NOTE:* If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you**