*Send me your resume on this idta...@pro-tekconsulting.com
<ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*

Hi

I would like to submit your candidature for this position. Could you please
tell me , How comfortable you are with this position.

*Role : QA with ERP Functional Tester *
*Location : Mountain View CA*
*Duration : Long Term Contract *

*Job Description :*

*QA - ERP Functional Tester: [Location: Mountain View ]*

·      5+ years of hands-on testing experience on implementations of Oracle
EBS R12 with one or more of the following modules: Accounts Payable,
Purchasing, General Ledger, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Order
Management, Install Base, Service Contract, Advance Collections, Accounts
Receivable

·         Proficient in SQL scripting and back end testing

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management or Engineering,
is required

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com