* HI *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know  your
comfort.*

​Requirement for Sr.ServiceNow Consultant

in Sterling, VA

Duration: Long Term contract

 * Any Visa would do including H1B with Linkedin profile or SSN copy*

No travel expenses, No remote options.

Start Date: Immediate

Responsibilities:

·

Provide consulting on ServiceNow implementation.

·

Requirements gathering, Analysis and document the process for
implementation.

·

Design and develop Enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow.

·

Configuration / customization of ServiceNow, including creating workflows.

·

Performs integrations and process automation.

·

Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data.

·

External application development using in-built services.

·

Lead development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions.

·

Should be able to work all the processes / modules of ServiceNow.

·

Achieve high level of customer satisfaction on all consulting engagements.

·

Work with offshore team and deliver the solution to customer.

Qualifications:

·

Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with 7+ years of experience
with

ServiceNow

·

Must have ServiceNow administration and Implementation certification

·

Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow consulting, development, configuration and
administration

experience in an enterprise environment

·

Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems with ServiceNow

·

Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog,

Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge,
Release

Management, GRC, Discovery, etc.

​

·

Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of
latest

ServiceNow features

·

Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have
developed custom

applications

·

Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis,
Design, Coding, Testing

and promotion into Production

·

Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented
architecture

and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)

·

ITIL Foundations certification is a plus​

*Regards Ahmed Exatech Inc 4758 Forest Ridge Dr Mason OH 45040 Phone:
5134335603 Email: yahe...@exatechinc.com Web: www.exatechinc.com
<http://www.exatechinc.com>*