Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I have an urgent requirement for a * Business Analyst *Please let me know
if you have any consultants and get back to me with their updated resume in
.doc format immediately. Given below is the job description.

*Job Title: Business Analyst*

Location: Columbus, SC

Duration: 6+ Months

*Job Description:*

• 5 years experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or
related duties
• 5 years experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules,
processes
• 2 years of business analysis experience IBM Curam software
• Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to
write requirements and       Use Cases. Very Strong proficiency in English
is required.
• Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements
information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws,
regulations, and policy documents.
• Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
• Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of
graphical process flow software
• Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line
management, project management, and team members.

*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
• General Subject Matter Expertise as it relates to Medicaid or other
healthcare insurance experience      (project or operations)
• MMIS experience (project or operations)
• Microsoft Office Project/Project Server

*REQUIRED EDUCATION:*
Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or healthcare field.

Miscellaneous

experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

4 - 6 Years

Program Management - RUP methodology

Eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes

Yes

1

Within 2 Years

4 - 6 Years