Hi Mahesh:
Do you consider OPT EAD candidates who are local to IL. Please let me know.

Benarji
KIP Information Technologies Inc
3325 N.Arlington hts Rd, Suite 400C,
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Direct: *732-947-4478* <732-947-4478> |Fax: 847-392-6665
Email: *benar...@kipitusa.com <benar...@kipitusa.com>*
Web: www.kipitusa.com