Greetings,
My name is Vikalp and I'm an IT recruiter at *ACS Global Tech Solutions.*
Please go through this job description and respond me back with your most
updated resume if you are interested and available.
Feel free to call me for any further query.

*Title: Spring Boot Sr Developer*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description: *

   - At least 3-4 years of Java development experience out of which at
   least 1year must be in the role of a ‘Senior Developer’.
   - Should have worked in at least 1 large project.
   - Should have strong hands-on experience building large software systems
   across Development and Implementation phases.
   - Should have good understanding of Design Patterns.
   - Should have the following mandatory skill-set: Java 7, JEE, Spring
   framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, JPA, Hibernate (ORM), REST
   services, RDBMS
   - Should have good knowledge in writing SQL / PLSQL.
   - Knowledge on NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB.

   - Should have strong working knowledge of REST based web services ( XML,
   REST) JAX-RS

   - Job will be responsible for the unit testing and ensuring test
   coverage.
   - Experience in use of source code management system like svn or git and
   build tools like ant, maven, gradle or make

*Thanks and Regards, Vikalp Sharma Technical Recruiter*

*ACS Corp*

*Work: 218-288-1494*

vikalp.sha...@acsicorp.com

www.acsicorp.com <http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-cybersystems>