Greetings,

My name is Vikalp and I'm an IT recruiter at *ACS Global Tech Solutions.*
Please go through this job description and respond me back with your most
updated resume if you are interested and available.
Feel free to call me for any further query.

*OPT and H1b with genuine experience are fine.*

*Title: Performance Test Engineer*

*Location: **Richardson TX*

*Duration: 6+ months*

• LoadRunner development and/or Performance Center – 3 Yrs
• Must have worked on UNIX (such as HP / IBM platforms)
• SQL (Toad) development
• C programming
• Java development
• Knowledge of any of the following monitoring tools:
1. Precise
2. Wily Introscope
3. Glance
4. Sitescope
5. Weblogic console
• Quality center

*Thanks and Regards, Vikalp Sharma Technical Recruiter*

*ACS Corp*

*Work: 218-288-1494*

vikalp.sha...@acsicorp.com

www.acsicorp.com <http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-cybersystems>
<https://twitter.com/ACSGroupUSA>

2400 Meadowbrook Parkway,Duluth, GA 30096